Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I want to make some Illustrator or Photoshop tutorials... ?

But I'm not sure what to make. So I'm gonna ask you guys if there is something you would like to be seen made into a tutorial that you haven't seen yet. Or something that you seen but you want another way on how to create it? Thanks! I want to make some Illustrator or Photoshop tutorials... ?
Either try to cover areas not covered as suggested, or just do some based on your strongest areas. For a laugh, look up 'you suck at photoshop' on youtube; they're joke tutorials, funny stuff!I want to make some Illustrator or Photoshop tutorials... ?
there are hundreds of free tutorials on site. go through and see what is missing and submit. if found good it will be on site with your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment