Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop Logo Tutorials?

So I have been using Photoshop for about a year now and I use it for making forum signatures, userbars, banners and all that good stuff. i am really starting to get in to designing where I actually want to do it at a professional level. I am only 16 so I still have some time to star learning new things and become experienced using some design programs like illustrator and photoshop.





Basically I want to start making logos for gaming/companies/sports teams ect. I have searched everywhere and I cannot seem to find any sites with good logo tutorials. If anyone knows and good tutorial sites that show you how to make logos like this http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/41258 please share them with me.





P.S. I prefer Adobe illustrator tutorials but photoshop would be helpful to.Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop Logo Tutorials?
I subscribe to www.lynda.com - about US$250/yr. They are official Adobe training providers and their stuff is pretty good.


They have a specific tutorial called Designing a Logo Hands-On Workshop in their Illustrator CS3 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment